1. Strength Control: Yoga is a good tool to help create a strong body. In most poses, you’re lifting the weight of your body through various movements which aids in building muscle and strength.
2. Better Sex: Yoga increases blood flow to the genital area, which does wonders for arousal and erection. And through engagement of mula bandha, a person can strengthen muscles used for orgasms.
3. Fight Depression: Consistently practicing yoga significantly increases serotonin levels in the brain, also known as the “happy hormone” which regulates appetite, sleep & mood.
4. Respiration Relief: Yoga aids in decreasing the respiratory rate with a number of techniques and breathing exercises. A lower respiratory rate indicates that the lungs are working more efficiently.
5. Lower Pressure: Many studies suggest that yoga can be an effective and non-invasive way of reducing blood pressure. By practicing asanas and meditation, a person can lower their cholesterol levels along with blood pressure for a healthier cardiovascular system.
6. Hangover Help: After a long night of drinking, a gentle body-twisting might be just what your body needs. Yoga helps detoxification through digestion aid and blood flow.
7. Weight Control: Yoga can aid weight loss by reducing cortisol levels and helping diminish stress. Yoga also encourages healthy eating habits and provides a heightened sense of well-being.
8. Immune Boost: When you begin to breathe better, get stronger and increase circulation, all your organs begin to function better which results in less sickness.