1. Mint.com: Know thyself and thy finances. With this app, you can link accounts, track budgets, and see your financial snapshot at all times.
2. Stockwatch: A must for tracking your portfolio 24/7; you can create a watchlist of hot stocks and monitor the performance of your current holdings.
3. Expensify: This app makes filling out corporate expense reports super simple. Snap pictures of receipts via smartphone, upload to create line items, and you’re done!
4. SavedPlus: Siphon savings from your everyday purchases and get that yacht, Ducati, or vacation home earlier than planned. It’s all about priorities.
5. Credit Karma: Keep an eye on your credit score to protect yourself from identity theft and make sure it’s still flawless for keeping you solvent.
6. The Wall Street Journal: Harness the power of the WSJ for on-the-go updates on the latest financial, tech and business news.
7. BlackGold: This app will help you track the real-time prices of oil, gas, gold and silver while you’re building your investment empire.
8. Kickstarter: Whether you’re raising funds for your own venture or contributing to others, this resource will help you monitor all your latest fundraising developments.
9. AwardWallet: Being the jetsetter that you are, you’re going to have miles. All over the place. Combine your frequent flyer miles, hotel and credit card points here.
10. DailyFinance: Link your brokerage accounts, stock portfolio, 401(k) and IRA for a consistent look at your investments at any given time.