1. Colorful Suits: Whether you’re climbing the corporate ladder or just enjoying a boss lady look, remember the vibrant weather in Miami allows us to play with bright colors or keep it classic by choosing neutral tones to wear all year long. Zara at Brickell City Centre has some great, budget-friendly options for the fashionista on-the-go; Zara.com.
2. Matching Knits: Got 10 minutes to get dressed and not sure what to wear? Matching knits have made a comeback recently. These versatile pieces can be worn separately or together to create an effortless look. Pair with sandals or flats and you’re ready for an afternoon stroll. Once again, Zara has some cool looks that masterfully embody this trend; Zara.com.
3. Denim Jackets: Denim jackets may be synonymous with a cool Miami evening, but the possibilities are endless with this must-have wardrobe essential. You can go for a classic silhouette like Zara’s Basic Denim Jacket or updated versions. Wear it as a top or to update your look with panache. Every wardrobe should have one, if not two or three of these oh-so-versatile pieces and this is the perfect season to add them to your wardrobe; Zara.com.
4. Shades Of Lilac: Vivacious and flirty lilac is definitely a big color this season because it’s unexpected yet flattering. Embrace it with a head-to-toe look or incorporate it with a shoe or handbag. This beautiful lilac set by Alice + Olivia has you covered, available at their new store in the Miami Design District; AliceAndOlivia.com.
5. Branded Handbags: Whether its classic monogram prints or updated versions, retro logos are at once nostalgic and modern. You can find new versions from Fendi, Dior and Gucci or vintage options at thrift boutiques such as C. Madeleine’s, or maybe even in the closet of a matriarch near you; Fendi.com; Dior.com; Gucci.com; CMadeleinesVintage.com.